Features and Benefits
Are you looking to make a career change?
There are numerous good reasons to join the Experi-Metal Inc. (EMI) family.
At EMI, we offer a number of benefits including pay for performance bonus, discretionary 401K match and profit sharing, comprehensive health insurance, dental, vision, short-term disability and life insurance, dependent care insurance and child care reimbursement, Employee Referral bonus and many other benefit and wellness programs designed to maximize employee satisfaction.
EMI employees have enjoyed many unique benefits that aren’t found in most corporations today, including:
• Company sponsored Health and Wellness Programs for all employees. Voluntary enrollment for 2012 allowed up to a 20% discount on out-of-pocket health insurance costs.
• Complimentary annual flu shots, bio-metric health screenings and ongoing wellness information
• On-site free haircuts
• Annual Red Cross Blood Drives
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Quarterly Lunch and Learn sessions which offer valuable health and wellness tips, healthy food options, nutritious recipes and exercise options
• On-site Employee exercise rooms complete with treadmill, elliptical, bicycle, free weights, weight bench, “Body Solid” Multi-Station Gym and Abdominals board
• Free heart-healthy lunches provided daily by our on-site Chef (salary employees)
• BBQ’s on site where managers grill and serve all employees
• Annual Pumpkin Carving contest for Halloween
• Annual Gift Wrap distribution to all employees at Thanksgiving for beautiful Christmas gifts
• Company outings and social events that in the past have included Tiger Baseball games, spring and fall golf outings, summer picnics, Detroit Zoo and theatre events, wild game dinners, the Woodward Dream Cruise and our annual Christmas Party where Santa brings each child a gift.
• Team building exercises, including Weight Watchers on site, receiving complimentary inspirational books, company jackets, t-shirts, hats and other apparel and cash prizes
• Community Involvement like the EMI day at Gleaners Food Bank or our Holiday donations, Adopt-a-Family, shelter assistance and volunteer opportunities with local shelters and food banks.
Interested in joining the EMI Family?
Visit our careers page for our current opportunities and download our application. Please fax your resume to (586) 977-6981 with ATTN: HR Administrator, or feel free to stop by our office to fill one out in person. We would love to meet you. Keep Smiling!